Monday, April 13, 2009

New post for my blog.....

Most of my frens keep on asking me y recently never c me on9, update blog and so on.....
They oso said I'm quite busy for my daily life and dun hv my news...... Nw I can answer all their quiestion hr. Actually I'm nt very busy, last time I oredi mentioned at my blog which is I spent time for school and when I'm free I will go to my bro's working place thr. Tht is y I juz gt a little time staying at home only. After came back from my bro thr then I had to bath, read newspaper after tht sleep oredi. Somemore my 2 sisters always sit in front of the pc, I whr gt chance to touch it.


Recently I really feel dun 1 to go back home cz I feel very suffer. Fews of my family members really like money very very much. Nt only like bt is super super until over, consider 斤斤计较 bt I dun 1 to mention who is it. Everytime after listen wt they said n scolding each other, I will feel very stress. I will think y my family nt same as other ppl's family which is very peaceful n comfortable. Ppl always said home is 1 of the peaceful place n will let ppl relax. I really dun think so cz my family exactly different.......

My home is 1 of the stressful place n will make ppl cause brain cancer cz wt they said and the words which is blaming each other will keep turning in my brain and cant forget. Nw only I understand y ppl will get 忧郁症&自闭症. All is because of tis kind of family. I think I will b the next patient. Sometime I oso will feel unhappy when staying at my bro thr bt at least I gt time to rest my brain n will get fun from thr, better than staying at a noisy home. Money really is a devil. It will cz each person to forget who she or he is. I just 1 a simple teenager's life and y I found it so hard???

9 comments:

Kevin said...

hye, you muz be suprise seeing my leaving comments.. i know you sure wonder when do i started reading your blog.. lolzz.. nyway, dont be so stress up, its normal in a family, its all about life.. i know its quite tiring listening the damn old thing everyday which is about "money", but try to bear wth it, running away is not a solution to it.. i juz started blogging few month ago, feel free 2 drop by.. cheers^^

WilliAM C.Y. said...

aiyyerrrrrrr.....sook huoiii...

@shley SH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@shley SH said...

To kk,
I really feel surprise cz tis is ur 1st time leaving comment. haha!!! Beside that running away, I really dunno wt to do..... In their mind really juz gt money. Money really important than a harmony family???

Feiz said...

do u noe ..
u think too much...
when sumthing not involved...
dun force urself inside...
money can cause sumone devil...
i agree wif it...
but for a family member...
money cant really be devil..
all will be alright...
find sumday come out yam cha la...
difficult to explain wif u here

@shley SH said...

U cant explain to me.... Only i can explain to u cz u r nt living in my home so that u dun understand my feeling n situation.... All the things not so easy as wt u think. Somemore recently someone keep on noisy about money... I oso dunno y.... Nw v still can eat full like hell y still want lots money like hell..... aiks....

choonkuan said...

money can make sum1 bcome devil,but if no money will make sum1 become worst than devil..hehe
one family live under one roof,quarrel for sure will happen..i oso noe ur feeling geh,when parent quarrel,feel vry sked ger....but we are their children..cant do anything...cant involve in their topic..rmb,ur skedness will decrease as u grow up..haha..got anything happen,u oso can take care of urself ald lo..hehe..so juz do our part as a student..haha..if they quarrel juz go out from home..haha...i do it before..mayb thy will understand the reason u go out from home,sit at mamak stall,hope tis will make them realize..parent quarrel,children will feel more tension than wat thy feel..haha..

@shley SH said...

To ck,
Normally they quarrel will automatically make us involved 1.
Many things is quite simple 1, I oso dunno y they wanna make it hard.... Actually many things can discuss slowly 1, y they muz use the way noisy to settle it.... aiks....Really feel pressure when staying at thr.... This is nt the 1st time oredi....

Feiz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.