Monday, June 15, 2009

My personal baking product....

These few weeks i keep on practicing my baking product at school with my coursemate...... I'm so lucky bcz my certain coursemate gt a very wide knowledge in baking & pastry part. Bcz of this reason, I really learn a lot of things from them no matter in folding skill or ingredients knowledge. Anyway, I will b hardworking n keep on practicing some new product for my august's C&G exam..... TQ to all the ppl who willing to teach me and share their own experience with me..... ^-^


Tiramisu

My group exam with some member's products....

Black forest swiss roll serve with chocolate sauce

Black forest swiss roll

Pandan Layer Cake

6 comments:

* 梅bel * said...

yummy~i'm hungry..when will u do it for me? lolz

WilliAM C.Y. said...

i know when she gonna do for u mabel.....the moments u dump by a guy.....XD

@shley SH said...

When I got enuf equipment at home.... haha!!! ^-^

* 梅bel * said...

even when my birthday she also can make it for me...haha

joann said...

wau...my favour tiramisu~
i wants to eat...!!!
when you make for me eat???
make for me to be birthday cake...
xixixixixi........

@shley SH said...

when u come to kl 1st.... haha!!!