Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm still alive.......

When I read through other ppl's blog, certain frens said I'm dissappear n dun hv my news recently...... I just can say that I really quite bz recently. Sometime I stayed at skul until very late cz wanna practice my productand my C&G exam is on earlier of next month..... I ady waste a lot of time on last few sem so this sem muz gambateh if nt I will fail......

Actually u all can ask me out at night or chat with me when I on9 bt nobody doing that..... (but dunno i will be at home during that time or nt bt can try it) h3h3!!!Anyway, thank you so much for those who miss me so much... haha!!! If really miss me then call me la (24hours oso can)^-^

Actually I'm quite stress recently cz I dunno whether can pass the practical exam or nt. Nowadays, economy become worst and worst. After graduate then dunno can go for training or working..... aiks!!!

Sharing with all of u about my product XD

( Fruity cheese cake )

( Black Forest Cake )

9 comments:

YiAse said...

Wow... Nice! Both cakes are my favourite.
You can do it! Don't so stress up ooo! XD
Jia You!

WilliAM C.Y. said...

WAH!!! SOOk HUOI!!! mY bDAY!!! i wan Black FOresT..Mauakekekek

-Kah Ann- said...

wahhh
Sook Huai jie~
i also want a cake for my bday~
hahaha =P

Feiz said...

gambateh...
my birthday cuming soon xD

@shley SH said...

haha..... tq for the comment bt 好看不好吃。。。。。aiks!!!

@shley SH said...

My coursemate help me a lot while I'm making the cake so it's still consider fail....

* 梅bel * said...

sook huoi jie..
yr cake looks nice..
u haven give us try yr cake also..
kami belum cuba belum tau, dah cuba hari2 mau..lolz

Ada lee said...

wah ur cake very nice oh...., wah i wt try .....

@shley SH said...

nice is bcz my fren n chef help me make the decoration jeh....