Monday, January 25, 2010

23.01.2010 本小姐的大日子

this is a really wonderful day for me...... Most of my secondary frens n other frens celebrated 20th b'day with me in the afternoon n night......

Date:23-01-2010
Location: -Restaurant Happy Season @ Wangsa Maju(noon)
-IOI Mall,
redbox@Puchong(night)

Happy b'day to me.... =)

Inner part of the cake
my b'day card .... nice!!!

This is wt I made.... It's decorated by my senior...


This wording was written by chef william

Winter section
Autumn section



Organizer & assistant organizer



Wao... this cake was very hard cz it's just taken out from the freezer

Counting money for the bill


颁奖典礼XD
blowing candles
Y I laugh until like tht????
Make a wish
Wt did u all doing thr????
Models..... haha!!!
Me & yuan Theng





Hui & ann


Night

IOI Mall, Red Box@Puchong

Sis & Me
all crazy together on tht night....XD
gossip gossip.... haha... kidding!!!
Ada lee & Me
me & siew yeehaving our buffet dinner.......
Whr m I looking???
深情对唱





they all playing ps


6 comments:

ann low said...

Hi Ashley,
Happy Birthday.祝你~~身体健康,工作顺顺利利,想什么有什么。:D

@shley SH said...

thanks anncoo...... 承你贵言。。。。。 =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maryloo said...

Cool pics. Follow Me?

aseabi11 said...

hi dear!!!

Unknown said...

it is really a nice blog.
www.soft-collections.blogspot.com