Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6/1/2009 tuesday

I went to skul as usual on today and reached to skul around 10.50am for my baking theory class.
My baking theory lecturer changed to an indian woman. Previously, I tot she is a strick lecturer bt after the lesson for today I realised tht she quite nice actually.
B4 the class start, she make a rule for us which is start from next week she will lock the door after the class start 30min. The aim is 1 us to concentrate on the lesson and dun 1 anyone disturb when the lesson going on and it will b fair to the students who came early.
Our lesson for today is design a cake or dessert and drawing it on a piece on paper. Beside tht, v oso created a new recipe of bread with 2 or 3 persons in a group. Thts all for today bt its oredi spent us about 2 hours.
Our lecturer ask us to bring colour pensil n note book for the following lesson cz she 1 us design cake or dessert with our own idea and b more creative in anytime . So tht v will b more easier and creativity during practical time.
Some of the student said " is it a colouring lesson or drawing lesson" bt the teacher replied" NO! Tis will help urs a lot on next time"
I said to myself" OH MY GOD!!! My creativity "cell" very poor and I will b more suffer...."
I hope tht I can take tis challenge as the exercise in the lesson..... XD

10 comments:

Feiz said...

drawing ??
as i noe ur art lvl is....
cham lor...
fail one subject XD

YiAse said...

Don't so 'sui' la, Fei.
Wow... But then, it's really long time didn't drawing and colouring already since form 2?! mm...
Gambateh!

* 梅bel * said...

today i have music subject for my course..
the lecture also ask us to compose a lyric using twinkle twinkle little star tone..and think those movement..must creative..that time i think i die lo..cause my creative "cell' also very poor..

@shley SH said...

To fei,
tis drawing part nt included in the exam, juz for exercise and she wanna c our creativity's level only, dun b so happy... XD
bt my art level really -_-... haha!

To hy,
Tq for ur support.... I oso long time never drawing and colouring...

To Mabel,
twinkle twinkle little star tim ah.... haha!!!

GiM said...

Then do something really creative lolx...
Design fei's face as yr cake my can lolx...
Muahaha...

@shley SH said...

Walao....
so terrible meh.....
I dun 1 leave a bad impression to my lecturer wo.... XD

GiM said...

Wah...
Sai lai tat lah...
Means Chee Fei 2 langzai lah...
I tell him then ni u know...
Muahahaha!!!

@shley SH said...

ahaha..... I'm nt worry about it, u juz tell him la. Go ahead!!!
h3h3!!!

Feiz said...

wuiii
why so excited chat about my face ?
later ur teacher "lam" me...
u noe lar...
i dun like elder sister !!!

@shley SH said...

haha....
Dun worry cz u dun hv tis luck!!!