Friday, January 23, 2009

Fianlly changed a new modem....

My modem spoilt on few days b4, I m so worried bout it and make me suffer for these days.
Yesterday night, me n my elder sis called to tmnet asking for the solving problem. After v did all the things they said, finally they decided to send technician to my home.
The technician came today n checked for all the wire, modem n oso the router. At last they said my modem ady satified n ask me changed for a new 1 by myself. After tht I told him tht I hv whole life warranty then he checked for my bill.
Around 5.30pm the technician came n help me changed for a new 1. Wao, during tht time I really very excited cz my internet life was back.... ahaha!!!!
I tot my b'day for tis year really unlucky bt luckily the technician very good. Wanna ready for the dinner with my cousin n my friends later cz they wanna celebrate my 19th years old b'day with me.... h3h3!!! ^-^

No comments: