Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vomit~~~~

Tis morning around 6.30am++ I suddenlly felt uncomfortable and awake from my dream.
During tht time, I felt like wanna vomit bt after awhile, I rushed to my kitchen's basin and start vomit. Even I din wear spec, bt I oso can c wt is coming out from my mouth. All is my dinner and nt yet finish digested 1. I felt nauseated and quickly opened the paip water and clean the basin. After drinking some warm water I back to bed and continue sleeping.
I tot I getting well oredi bt around 9.30am++ same things was happened again which is vomit.
After tht, I felt tht my body was very hot then I took a nap on the sofa.
I suppose to go to skul on 10.30am cz my class start on 11am. Bcz of my sick, I decided to rest at home cz I worry I will vomit again when I m driving car to skul.
During noon time, my mum was back to home to leave something at home and she saw I was sick then she let me eat medicines with nestum and ask me rest at home.
I was awake around 3.30pm and felt tht my body was getting well bt dun hv energy cz I juz drank 1 cup of nestum for almost half day. After tht, I switched on TV and watched "the journey to west".
I think tis time I was kena food poisoning and luckily dun hv diarrhoea.
Anyway, I hope tht I can recover soon cz I got something important to do at skul on tml.

15 comments:

choonkuan said...

so cham wor....who is that celaka person giv u eat the poisoned food?! haha..curse him..xD...take care ya ..

WilliAM C.Y. said...

itu celaka lar...not food poisoned..is you pregnant jor..

-Kah Ann- said...

get well soon =)

@shley SH said...

To ck and ann,
Thank you so much. I will take care....

To CY,
Wah, pregnant will vomit those things 1 ah, then next time ask ur wife becareful loh!!!

koryuen said...

did you test the wrong food?
anyway, hope you get well soon.^^

@shley SH said...

Oh! Tis is the 1st time u leave comment to me... haha !!! ANyway, tq so much ya. I m ok nw, dun worry!!!

Feiz said...

rest har la...

ckck...
the pork me....
poisoneed food ^^

choonkuan said...

ahahahahahaa....the boss thr oni noe sh..so poison sh oni!!..xD

Feiz said...

sh...
u got learn bio anot ??
sumtime..
diff chemical substance got diff chemical reaction and time consume is diff...might the poisoned food is undervaluation...the tauke purprosely do this so u wun think that is her ^^

@shley SH said...

hey uncle, if u really get food poisoned normally is bcz of the food 1 or 2 days b4 la, how come will cause by 4 or 5 days b4.
U nt only dun hv bio knowledge, u oso din study chemical ah. If really bcz of the "chemical reaction" oso wont react so slow la. U kena b4 or nt? Ur mum will say u chi xin oso!!!
U go n ask doctor c how!!!

Feiz said...

auntie,
only four word i could say
慢性中毒

actually me and ck also ate ~~
but bcoz of first time...
so we two is ok...
u eat for four years...
so... vomit lor

@shley SH said...

walao, 慢性中毒 u oso dare to said ah??!!! I kill her family ah, she gv me poisoned for wt? Gt money get ah? Use ur brain think if i really get poisoned n checked is kena from thr then wt benefit she gt? Somemore how u know i eat her food for 4 years? U ask her ah? If really get poisoned, thn not only vomit la will diarrhoea oso la.

Feiz said...

the purpose is just to kill u...
i dunno why she wan to do that lar
mayb u too leng nui...
she jealous...dunno ==
she noe police will check out...
but then...
she still happy if can kill u...
if not, in this world wun hv killer
all kill ppl is bcoz of MONEY !!!
u think police cant check them out ?
just cant caught them jer.....
brain ...i did used...
vomit is a sign for food poisoned
and diarrhea also...u wait...see will diarrhea mou !!!

@shley SH said...

Mayb is jealous lo.... Wt can I said..... If she jealous n wanna kill me then who gv her money??? ur sentence 前后矛盾!!!
Somemore did I said police cant check them out? I said if I kena poisoned and checked is kena from thr then wt benefit she gt?????If next time I diarrhoea then u oso wanna said is bcz of the 慢性中毒 then I really dunno wt can say anything with u!!!

Feiz said...

OOo...
me wrong lor,jie....
sry ar...
nowadays exam too stress ^^