Friday, March 6, 2009

Nicole David in Berjaya Times Square

Juz nw around 8pm, my bro n I went to somewhr which is near by Nikko Hotel to fetch my elder sis then v went to ts paid their digi bill.
I follow my sis walked into ts n my bro staying in the car cz v worried police will gv saman to us.
When v r walking into ts, v saw a lot of ppl standing outside n inside the shopping mall. My sis n I was wonderring wt is happening. After v walked in, v heard some sound. During tht time only I rmb back thr was a world squash competition in the progress on ground floor which sponsered by pizza hut n CIMB Bank.
My sis wanna go thr hv a look bt I adviced her to take the payment no. from Digi centre thr 1st. After v took the no., v faster rush to the corridoor n watched the game.
After had a look about the game, v walked into Digi centre to hv a sit to waiting for the payment.
After fews minute, I heard a strong clapping sound from the audience then I walked out again.
Wao....... Nicole David was playing with an Australian woman who name as Rachel......
This was the first time I saw Nicole David playing live squash in ts.....
After I watched her game, I understand y she was the no.1 in the world n won so many champions in many competitions cz she really very powerful when playing in the game.... ^-^ She very "yeng" ah... haha!!!

4 comments:

Feiz said...

u go train then beat her lar...
i believe u can ger XD

@shley SH said...

haha....
sot la u.... after training oredi old lo whr gt energy play anymore....

Z said...

izzit the match tat she lost?XD

@shley SH said...

nono....