Sunday, March 29, 2009

Enjoy

Tis 2 weeks I keep on going to Bestopia vegetarian cafe working when I'm free...... Many ppl ask me y I sell hard for the restaurant? Is it ur shop? I juz can say tht is nt my restaurant n I gt my own reason to sell hard for the restaurant.... Quite lazy n hard to explain it bt I really enjoy to doing that actually..... I will feel happy when joining them at thr bt sometime when facing problem I will b very moody.

Anyway, temporary the reastaurant thr wont pay me single cent cz they still nt yet maintaince to budget n still need to covering every expenses. It is bcz they juz started their business so still need time to maintaince it. Ppl said "创业难,守业更难”. Nw only I get n understand the meaning. I understand they are very hard right nw n I oso dun mind about the money cz previously my aim for going thr is juz for fun n learn things, nt for n never think about the salary or the money as other ppl said.

I'm quite freedom at thr actually cz I can walk around n choose whatever job to do...... Besides tht, I can eat anything I like in the restaurant, nobody will bother me..... haha!!! I like it so much cz I like to cook by myself n put whatever ingredients I like, really dun like ppl disturb me........
Anyway, I hope they will cooperate with each other n do the business well.....
在此祝他们生意兴隆, 事事顺利. ^-^

3 comments:

WilliAM C.Y. said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Feiz said...

wei..
got chance tell me what is ur reason ar....
hahahahahah...
i also wan go try ...
when bring me there ??
i dunno how to go ler

@shley SH said...

Actually my reason very simple only, very normal 1... haha!!!!
If u all really wanna go, of cz I can go with u all.
Ask more ppl to go la..... All can eat together, like that only syok ma.... right???