Monday, March 2, 2009

Sing K with Madam Lau....

Today really syok, after skul I having lunch with my coursemate at pandan indah "bao bao pan mee". After tht, v parking at ts then rush to greenbox cz madam lau ,ngo n hy were waiting for me.......
When I reached to greenbox, hy bring me to the room and then start my karaoke entertainment!!! The mic n the speaker gt some problem, so v hard to listen our voice. V had no any other choices, juz continue sing it. Luckily tis problem din affect our mood. ^-^
V sang until 5pm then NGO sent me, kit siong n hy back home. Anyway, I m again make a 1st time which is the 1st time sing k with teacher.... ^-^



10 comments:

YiAse said...

Hey, not only the first time sing K with teacher but also the first time I went to sing K in MY LIFE with u all oo... See! I'm so good, right?! Xp

* 梅bel * said...

seems happy a.haha
dun worry..i will plan for the next round during the holiday in march..lolz

Feiz said...

why din invite me ??

@shley SH said...

To yiase,
ya, u did a gd job on today. I tot u wont sing bt u tried it n quite gd somemore u still rmb bring camera... haha!!!

To mabel,
ya, it is quite fun actually...
I'm waiting for ur second round.... haha!!! bt u muz inform me earlier wo.... ^-^

To cf,
Y din invite u ah? erm..... bcz u reopen skul ma, how u going to spend ur time to sing k leh??? Thts y i din ask u, so sry!!!

YiAse said...

Yoo... My voice not nice la... Haiz... Kesian u all have to listen me sang like that! Too bad! Have to gambateh first.

@shley SH said...

to hy,
dun worry, the mic sound nt too strong n cant really listen clearly about our voice. haha!!!
Next time v go again ya.... ^-^

-Kah Ann- said...

alah.
make me jealous saje.
i tot 1na go sing k this fri
who knows u all ledi sang yesterday. swt

* 梅bel * said...

ann..this fri sing k a..wt time ?lolz

GiM said...

Sien arrr...
Sing k didnt call me...
Haih!!!
Mou yi hei arrr....
Fei,next time don go sing k don wan choi yan jor lah...

@shley SH said...

To ann,
haha... no nd jealous la... V can sing k in anytime if v r free.... haha!!! Even yesterday sang oredi bt still can sing wt... No problem.... ^-^

To GK,
Wt mou yi hei ah??? U no nd study ah??? Last time ask u out on weekdays u oso said wanna study then nw I no need waste time to ask u lo.... Next time sing k muz ask me oso wo, I still wanna join neh.... haha!!! SRY lo!!! Next time u all muz list out the schedule let me know urs free time...