Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Badminton Competition

I was followed my bro to Taman Ehsan for watched the badminton competition which was organised by someone...... My bro with his buddy gang sent 8 persons which is 4 teams for joining the competition. There were KLBA members, ex-Malaysia's badminton back up team and etc including in this 8 persons. After 1 1/2 hours, the competition was finished and the 4 teams were won in 4 games..... They were nt felt very excited cz this was one of the good chance to get experience. After that, they all moving to another place to having dinner for celebration bt this is consider supper for me...... I was ate a lot of foods during tht time cz they keep on took lots of satay to my plate, I had no choice at all..... haha..... Anyway, I was felt happy too......

GAMBATEH GUYS...... I'm waiting to watch another fantastic competition in the following time..... ^-^

No comments: