Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finally settle down internet problem......

Started from last sunday night, my home's internet disconnected. Previously I tot tht is my modem problem bt after tht I knew tht was tmnet problem cz thr had maintanance system problem around few area including my place.

I woke up at 7am in the second morning for calling tmnet cz their phone really hard to dialled in..... The customer service's department helped me make a report for my internet problem, then me n my sis keep on calling them for updated news.... I really cant understand y everytime v called them bt they will answer us with different answer...... This problem make me keliru.... aiks....... I really cant sleep properly in tis few night bcz I cant settle my assignment n homework without internet.......

Until yesterday night, the customer service gave us the technician phone no. n ask us call him straight forward. I called the technician in tis morning n he gv me the maluri technical centre's phone no. Finally they said will send technician to my home by today...... Bcz of this reason, I hv to missed the class on today for waiting their call.

Around 2pm, I called them again n they told me the technician still repairing the system n they will following up this case, so my job is waiting. At 4.30pm, 1 of the technician called me n ask me about my internet n I answered him my internet still disconnected. Then he asked me to followed his instruction. Finally, my internet connected. I suddenlly felt super happy..... ahahahahaha!!!!

2 comments:

Feiz said...

happy coz 0n9 can keep connect wif me !! xD

@shley SH said...

u r rite.... haha!!!