Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Belated Mother's Day Celebration

My eldest sis decided to celebrated Mother's day on yesterday night which is tues 12/5/2009. V suppose hv to celebrate it on last sun bt bcz of my bro working on tht day so v made it late n wait for bro to celebrate it with whole family.

Actually I dunno anything about tis celebration, until yesterday afternoon when my mum called and told me only I knew tht. Until 8pm++ when all of us finished preparing then v start moving to the place which is nearby pudu. Previously my father decided to go taman pertama to having our dinner bt bcz of he wanna invited 1 of his friend to joined us and wanna make a convinience to him so finally he decided to pudu.

My father took his motorbike to the place and 5 of us who r my eldest and youngest sis, mummy, bro and I drove 1 car to thr. My bro suppose to drive during tht time and bcz of he was forgotten to wear his spec so I was be forced to replaced his position to became a driver.

It was rain heavily when v almost finished our dinner. V all suddenlly think y the God wanna "play" us like that. Finally v decided to went back home immediately. When I reached home, I faster rushed to bathroom to took a bath bcz I was wet from hair until toes.

Even it was raining during the time for the celebration, bt I still felt very happy cz my whole family never having dinner together for a long time. Anyway, once again I wished my mother "Happy Mother's Day"....... ^0^

1 comment:

Feiz said...

happy mother day xD