Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Neway (RM5++ for member price from 11am-1pm)

Today I supposed to eat lunch with DCA24's students bcz they ady invited me on yesterday.
This morning after Malaysian studies final exam, my coursemate invited me to sing k at neway cz they dun 1 to go back home so early n I promise them cz they ady ask me few times since yesterday after exam too but during that time I rejected them with the reason I wanna help DCA student make chocolate decoration.
We moved to taman segar's neway on 11.30am n they let us sing until 2.45pm with breakfast n 1 glass of drink. Syoks man!!! Even the food thr really not nice but at least can control my hunger.
When our activity processed to half way, certain ppl wanna watch movie after sing k then few of them walked to leisure mall buy tickets. Previously, i said I don't 1 watch but after I heard the title then I felt very interesting and decided to watch.
Even quite enjoy on today but it's spent me a lot of money!!! Haiz nevermind la, v r graduate soon n mayb wont hv more chance to meet other in the future so rather do whatever things we like since now. ^-^

No comments: