Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Attending class as usual......

Today I attending class as usual. Whn I reached to skul, I realised tht I m late about 10minit is cz b4 went to skul, I sent my sis to 1 company for interview, bt its ok for me cz my lecturer never scold me. H3H3!!! LUCKY MAN>>>>
Today felt very boring in the class, v hv 2 classes wif Mr. Albert which is sanitation & introduction of hospitality...... Its such a quite boring lesson actually bt Mr. Albert oredi try his best, nvm I will forgive him. haha!!!
Today I having my lunch wif 3 of my coursemate in flamingo cafe. The lunch were preparing by diploma cooking student. Actually the taste of the fish still ok bt the chicken really dunno to comment. I dunno y those ppl like to add mint leaves in the dishes, its such a damn ugly thing when added in any dishes and the taste like hell.... However, I oso finished it in few min. Bt I gt 1 thing make me very happy which is 3 of my frens ate fish head and I ate fish body which gt many meat n they damn angry bcz fish head no meat. haha....
Our practical class on yesterday replace to today, bt chef late to class bcz he wanna buy more material for our lesson. Today our lesson is mix fruit cake and cream caramal. There was a group bake the cake until "hangus". Tht was really a gd experiment bt the cake still can eat cz juz the top smelly only bt inside still very nice. About the cream caramal, the step actually quite simple bt chef reminded us tht its look easy bt v hv to b very very careful. If gt time, really wanna try it at home. Cream caramal I m coming.... XD

4 comments:

Feiz said...

waaa...
many cake cake wor...
when can i try one ???

@shley SH said...

sure gt chance geh.. haha... u really my fan wo, everyday oso read my blog. keep tis heart.... gambateh!!!

YiAse said...

I also want to eat... XD

Feiz said...

sienz lor... only i be ur fans !
u dun wan b my fans ~~~
haha XD
sure i will continue check on ur blog ,u also gambateh updated it !