Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My practical class postpone to tis wed

This morning baking theory class, thr r almost 7 persons ponteng class it is bcz the practical class in the afternoon cancelled ady and the ppl who ponteng class r live very far. They think juz come for 2 hours theory class r wasting time so better stay at home save petrol money. Actually yesterday I oso planned to skip the class bt finally I attended too. Today our skul having Ramadhan buffet, many seniors invited us even my chef oso asyik asked us to joined. Bt whn I heard the price n read the menu, the 1st decision on my mind is "NO"!!! I wont go cz the food sure hard to eat. My chef said the buffet style is almost same wif the hotel, he oso mentioned tht v sure very enjoy it n tis is a gd chance for us to try. Walao..... the place no nd pay money to rent still wanna cost us around RM35, really "makan duit". Last time I went to my secondary skul 's annual dinner juz had to paid RM30 - 35 only. Tis skul really like money, our course fee oso rised up ady. Wanna hantam the stupid fat principle!!! Geram betul!!!

2 comments:

Feiz said...

waaaa....
skool fee rise up ar ??
change skol lar !!
change to tarc lor...
i wait u ~~~~

@shley SH said...

wah!!! u so fast read my blog ah? I juz posted only wo.....
ur skul dun hv the course tht I 1!!! If nt I sure will shift to thr... haha!!!
U no nd wait 4 me....