Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday again.....


Today is practical day for my baking studies. V learnt butter cake product and its included pandan, strawberry, marble and choc chips flavours. When v mixing our products,our chef reminded us tht the flavours juz can add a little if nt the whole product will spoil. Firstly, my group members really follow chef's intruction. After that, v tried to tasted it bt v cant smelled any pandan taste so v continue adding the pandan flavour until half bottle gone. Then our chef came and had a look. After a few seconds, he realised tht the pandan flavour juz left half bottle then he asked us is it added many flavour inside our products. Our group members all scared to get scold so v juz can bluf our chef tht v juz added a few drop only. Actually he nt very believed us cz he remembered it is a new bottle if v really added a few drops only thn y juz left half bottle??? This make him gt a question mark on his head. After tht, he asked us to continued our work because he can't do anything. After he walked away, my whole group juz laughed at thr and 1 of thm talked to me:"这样爽啦是不是?一直加加加!!!" Then I answered her:"你们说没有味道嘛, 那我就加到你们开心为止啰!" After they heard wt I said thn continued laughing at thr. Luckily v used mixer to mix our product, if using hand I can't imagine when v can finish our product. HaHa!!! XD After v baked it out, luckily its consider a successful product oso. YEAH!!!
After practical class, v still hv 2 continued our nutrition class and v felt very tired. B4 the class end, our lecturer gv us an assignment either individual or 2 persons in 1 group, up to us. Suddenlly felt very suffer bcz the question gt too many words, really nt very understand bt I oso felt very happy bcz I nt yet recycle my form 4 & 5 biology reference books and I still can gt some info from thr. HAIZ..... REally dunno how to complete it!!!

5 comments:

Feiz said...

Waa...
u skol life so interesting wor....
got baking and studying !!!
nice !!!

-Kah Ann- said...

ei..
when are you going to bake stg for us to try ah?
LOL

@shley SH said...

haha!!! sure gt chance.
U all arrange the time la, after tht tell me.
Bt hv 2 remind u 1st, the things I bake mayb nt nice ah. After tht dun blame me ya... XD

Feiz said...

ann,u dare to try arr??
lecturer say dun put toomuch of pandan flavour but at last they ..... lucky the product is catogeri sucess jer !!! If not.... scare ==

@shley SH said...

Wei.... everything oso hv to try wt. If nt how u know wt mean success n wt consider fail leh... KFC oso came like tht as wt v did wt!!!