Sunday, September 21, 2008

My own blog!!!

This is the 1st time & 1st day that I created my own blog and I'm willing to share some parts of my daily lif3 wif my sincere frens. As I know, people who posting their own blog to here is to express the feeling and writting dairy without using pen and paper (recycle) ^-^....... But for me, it is a funny work which I can do in everyday....... Somemore, people can get to know wt m I thinking and wt m I doing in daily life..... I will try my best to post a blog when I'm free..... Since I'm a junior who juz started using blog, so I hope all the seniors can 多多指教!!! XD

8 comments:

Feiz said...

congratulation wor...
xiao mei mei or junior mei mei !!
ya lor... write more and let me noe more about u !!! dun be so cold ma... ppl scared ger u noe ???
gambateh to update ur post lor !!

YiAse said...

Wow... Finally, you also have your own blog! That's good! Keep it up ya!

-Kah Ann- said...

WOW~
U had created a blog too.
Its just like a fashion huh?
at 1st is CF, then CK,CY and bla bla.
Good try~
Keep on writing ya?!
and feel free to visit mine.

http://cestsib0n-h0n3y13.blogspot.com/

but u have to check on ur mail box in order to get in the blog page.
the email is named by "Annase"

ps: Yiase ah.. when is ur turn to create a real blog with posts? LOL

YiAse said...

annAse: After I knew many of you having your own blog, actually I also wish to write my own blog. But then, I want to concentrate more in my study for STPM oo! So, maybe after next year ONLY I will have it GUA?! ^^

To all of you:
So... now I would just like to read you all's blog lol! Gambateh o! So I can still updated with you all's life out there. Hehe!

Feiz said...

see...
i m the one who start this fashion !!
proud man ~~~~
anyway , why not yiase just start now bcoz u will be busy in next year too !!!!

I m glad that i have all of u and i am thx annase bcoz i m influence by you for me to cre8 my own blog ! Thanks

YiAse said...

I mean next year after STPM mar... ^^

-Kah Ann- said...

haha
u r welcome Feiz.
Why I do feel like we are spamming msg over here? LOL

@shley SH said...

its ok... no problem! U guys juz imagine tis is an exchanges mail place for everyone. Continue leavning urs msg hr la, I oso wanna 8 har ma... haha!