Thursday, September 25, 2008

A tired day....

Today very very tired bcz went out for almost a whole afternoon wif my frens n had to rushed back home preparing dinner for my family.Tis morning f&b lesson was teaching by our lecturer Mr. Calvin So. He is really a funny guy and sometime his mind really stgwrong. I always call him as "浪子", it is bcz of his whole physical. Next time I will try 2 catch up 1 of his photo n post it at hr. haha!!!

B4 I went in to his 1st class, I can honesty telling true at hr tht I'm nt very like him as much. It is bcz he looks nt like a lecturer, gangster is suitable for him. Bt after I learnt from him ,only I got to knew tht he totally diff compare to other lecturers. He very understanding wt's students thinking n nd, it is bcz he always keep repeating tht he was a student last time. XD!!! "鬼都知道啦! 痴线的!" Bt today he still wanna told us tht he always smoking wif his students. OMG!!! Can u ever imagine tis is a habit of a lecturer? He said he was learning America education style on last time, so he very open mind n wont bother too many things about how ppl looking at him n talking about him. He use english,bm,hokkien,mandarin and cantonese during lesson time. Bt the majority of cz is english la. Although sometime he very "废" bt wt he taught n talked in the class and the experiences in his life really gv us many knowledges. Nw he is still single, I guess he is almost around 40++years old and I dun think he will marry , somemore no female want him cz he always talked rubbish whn he very free. haha!!! However, I oso hope to learn more things from him cz the knowledge he gt in any part of his life no matter job or sociality really much.

Juz nw around 8.30pm, I went out "yamcha" wif my frens. Their driving skill really make me scary. They dunno how dangerous on the road and like to play on the road whn they were driving. I shouted until very tired. Finally, I "hantam" the person who fetched me..... haha!!!

V chatted many things during tht time. Until 10++pm only v returned back to home. On the way back to home, I felt very sleepy cz today woke up very early and gt activity for whole day. However, I would like to go out "yamcha" wif my frens cz they can entertainment me as well. haha!!! KIDDING!!! So my buddy, next time rmb find me out together wif u all la k? Even I know I will get scold by my father bt I will try my best to join u guys. Next time pls choose somewhr near to my house for example quesspark or somewhr around thr, so I can come out easily n wont get scold by my home "king" ma.... ^-^

1 comment:

Feiz said...

haha...
very enjoy the time wf us ??
but around ur hse ntg special ger..
got car ma... sure jauh jauh pergi