Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gt back my recipe book....

Yesterday whn I reached home, I suddenlly felt tht I got stg forgot to bring back. After tht I opened my bag n checked. During tht time only I realised tht I really leaft my recipe book at skul pastry kitchen.... My heart suddenlly jumped very very very fast cz tht is my “宝贝”. I used all the way to get my chef phone no. bt finally failed.
Today I went to skul earlier than usual day then I straight to chef's office. I nt yet opened mouth to say even 1 word, chef ady gv the recipe book to me n said :" Lain kali jgn tinggalkan buku di sini. Jika tdk nanti org lain angkat. Kali ini saya tolong kamu simpan." I felt extremely happy during tht time n I hv ntg to said to chef except "tq very much". After tht was the time for sanitation class n hospitality class.
During lunch time, I went to bought mix rice wif my coursemate. The cashier face looks very lc, I really wanna gv her a slap bt finally I never did it. h3h3!!! After paid money, I went to my coursemate hostel to having lunch wif thm n waiting for 3pm the super boring Malaysian studies. Haiz!!! #-#
The Malaysian studies class really make me boring until shut my mouth for whole class.... Geng!!! I juz hope tht time n move fast cz can end class early. Today malaysian studies class end a bit late cz the lecturer talking non-stop in front of the class. All the students pengsan ady!!!

3 comments:

-Kah Ann- said...

haha
is like that de la
every1 also have to take MS and Moral subjects.
we are the same only. =(

Feiz said...

haha...
ur malaysia studies 'ha mi' ?

@shley SH said...

To cf,
I dun understand wt u mean.