Monday, October 6, 2008

Start skul after Hari Raya holidays

Erm..... Returned back to skul life....
Today I woke up around 7.45am n took a bath. After settle down all my things, I sat at living room n waited for my sis cz I hv 2 fetched her to work thn only I went to study (became driver again *-*).
There were someone absent today. I think few of thm still at hometown cz yesterday traffic jam so mayb they planned to came back today. They missed a wonderful practical class again. h3h3!!
Today v learnt muffin products ,gt( strawberry,choc,pandan) flavour.Our group incharge pandan flavour again. Nice!!! cz I hate strawberry very much!!!
V know all the basic skill to mix the ingredients so our group gt 1 member always volunteer to control the mixer thn the else were standing another side to stand by. Beside stand by, I felt very boring so I sang in front of my frens. They all dah biasa my action, so they told me :"today ur mood quite gd hor!" (突然便成点歌机) Wt can I do during the free n boring time, of cz is sing to entertained myself lo. The ppl who know me much sure know tht I always did it in anytime. (他们有耳福啰!) haha!!!
After finished nutrition class, I drived back home. During tht time still raining bt I had no choice cz on the way back to home oredi. It was quite jam at the highway thr, I drived slowly n very careful cz rain heavily until gt a bit blur at my sight. Finally, I reached home thn on9 to taiped tis blog. ^-^

4 comments:

Feiz said...

haha...really hope to eat ur cake so much lar...but i prefer tafu....hahahaha...careful ar whe there is rain.. break might not function weel coz road is licin !!!

@shley SH said...

ya i know. Tht is y I drive very slow. Wao really make me scare...

yiuyiu said...

Wah....muffin o...
sui poh o..when i can learn from u? @@ So nice man.....
erm..yummy~~~delicious~~~~
hahhaha...

@shley SH said...

learn from me ah??? erm... can! bt nd to pay the fee 1st... haha!!!kidding