Friday, October 10, 2008

Sing k wif coursemates!!!

Yesterday our class end quite early, v hv ntg to do so v plan to sing k. Charlie fetch us to TS parking 1st thn walked to sungai wang.
V reached to sungai wang about 11++am thn v having our "lunch" together at KFC bt I juz ate nasi lemak. After tht, v went to greenbox to comfirmed our reservation. At 1 o'clock sharp, the staff allowed us walked into the room thn our "performance" was started ^-^ until 4pm.
After tht, my frens wanna shopping to buy stg so I juz followed. Finally, 2 of my frens was very happy cz they bought stg tht they 1 bt I was sad cz I hv no money to buy. Wuuuuu......
During the time v back, outside still rain heavily. Luckily Charlie fetched us back, if 1 me take bus, I think until 7pm oso nt yet reach home. Thanks Charlie..... h3h3!!!

No comments: