Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hari Raya holiday....

Thr was about few days never updated my blog, hv 2 say sry to my fans.... haha... kidding.....
Many colleges n University got about 1 week holiday for Hari Raya n me too.
Really felt very tired bcz I woke up very early in last few days so today slept until 12++pm thn woke up to took a bath after tht fetch my sis to pandan lake club. ^-^ A very gd sis ya... h3h3!!!
Actually now my whole brain is in a blank situation cz dunno wt to taip. Tht is y I got almost 1 week never updated my blog.
It was a damn boring holidays. I felt super boring when stayed at home. Yesterday I went to 1 of my mum's fren work place to learnt how 2 make pau bt I m juz an assistant thr cz I gt many things dunno how to do, so better dun busy body n simply touch ppl's things. If its spoiled oredi thn "ngo sei geng" after tht ppl cant do their business.
Although I went thr few times ady, bt consider learnt more things. The important was I learnt the skill tht how to make pau n some simple dimsum. Bt I juz knew some ingredients only, still nd time for me to ask the uncle thr. Actually I think if I really want to ask, the uncle will tell me, bt the problem is I feel very paiseh. At last, my "mission" failed. Anyway, I will gambateh.
Still gt 2 more days to finish our holidays. Back to the life which hv 2 wake up early in weekdays.
Tis holidays I suppose to find most of my secondary skul' s fren come out yamcha, bt nobody action so better stay back at home. 这是一个千载难逢的好机会。真可惜!!!

7 comments:

-Kah Ann- said...

haha
yala
everyone is busy about their own stuff i think
nvm la.
still got chances geh.
we will wait and see =P

puisan said...

one of ur fans coming... lol

@shley SH said...

Ya, i think so!!!

Feiz said...

haha...
why no one action then u dun action?
haiz...
tml is last day...
night drink tea ??
wan wan XD

@shley SH said...

dun 1 b the organiser oredi...
very sien!!!
better change other ppl do it...

choonkuan said...

haha sh..'zhu dong' dit hehehe ..xD

@shley SH said...

dun 1 b so "zhu dung" la....
later juz waste my phone credit only... u know their "style" de la.