Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rainy day.....

Today whn I wanna back from skul and during tht time whn I opening my car door, I realised tht my driver's seat cushion wet ady. I think is bcz rain quite heavy and dunno my car which part "bocor" ady, so its cause the water can go in...... On tht time I juz can said "oh my godness".... After tht, I put stg to cover the cushion thn drive back home.....


I really felt very angry whn I reached to home. The 1st thing I did was quickly switch on the pc and thn on9..... Is my bathing time nw bt my phone was rang. My sis calling me and ask me go to pandan jaya senheng's office fetch her to Nuskin's office which near by KLCC nicole hotel. I told her tht very jam nw bt she said wont la..... Wt can I said? Of cz juz can went thr n fetched her lo. She din remind me tht pandan jaya gt pasar mlm. Oh my god!!! I really felt headache inside the car. Finally I reached to somewhr to met her thn fetched her thr.

The way to KLCC was quite jam, I really dunno wt to do. After she arrived to office, I quickly went back home bt the road still gt lot of cars and I was very worry cz I'm nt very suitable driving during night time n raining cz my eye nt very well during tht kind of situation. Finally I reached home bt my left leg was very tired bcz of the times I step on the cluth on the way back to home..... Anyway, if next time she want me fetch her in a jam n raining situation, I will tell her "NO WAY!!!"

2 comments:

Feiz said...

haha...
accept it as a training lo....
imposible u dun wan drive out for whole of ur life in night time !!!!
if next time u Tersesat...
and come to night time...
unlucky,rain~~~~
how ???

@shley SH said...

I know la bt if gt choice of cz try to avoid to driving in those situation lo.... really challenging!!!