Saturday, November 15, 2008

Feeling dissapointed and a normal dinner wif frens....

Yesterday morning v suppose gt a gathering at sunway bt finally cancelled and bcz of suddenlly gt less ppl going. I woke up in the early morning bcz wanna do preparation for the gathering in the afternoon. During the time I settle down all the things n juz waiting for someone come n fetch me, suddenlly received a call and said tht the gathering cancelled oredi and delay to dinner. My 1st feeling is "OH MY GOD". I Woke up so early n keep cheer to waiting for a happy gathering bt finally make me dissapointed. I really felt down in the whole afternoon n no mood to do assignment. If really wanna blame, I think hv to blame someone who ffg and dun like to make a comfirm earlier. It is making a trouble to the organiser and the driver. V muz appreciate to the guys who willing to become our driver bt most of thm juz keep on making trouble and oso wont bother other ppl feeling as well. I can understand y the drivers so dulan. In the afternoon whn I doing assignment thn get to know tht v will having dinner at connaught de 返屋企。Bt I told thm after 8pm only free cz hv 2 fetch my bro n sis. During the discussion, I really feel super dulan n feel like dun 1 go cz no mood oredi bt finally I oso promise thm. On 8.15pm, they all wait me at Cheras petronas thn go thr together. After reached thr, v ordered our foods n drinks thn start our photography and chat wif each other cz really long time never seen each other oredi. The situation thr become very noisy cz hc making fun at thr. After dinner, v sit at thr chit chat about study and wt is happening in our daily life. Around 10.30pm, v all decide to go back. B4 go back home, eg wanna go mcd buy sundae corn thn I ask him help me buy oso. After tht he fetch yuhui back 1st thn my turn n thn hc n mabel. Wah, he 艳福不浅 la, gt 4 gals inside his cars. Luckily no police block, if nt he mayb will kena tangkap. haha!!!












2 comments:

Feiz said...

happy at night ???
hehe....

i also happy...
i go yam cha wif cm lc and ck
until 11pm....

nice !!!!

@shley SH said...

erm.... quite ok lo...
I know u yamcha wif thm.
At least finally v can enjoy ourselves.