Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A terrible case happened in my school.

Today morning when I reached to skul thn I straight to flamingo cafe to do revision. Suddenlly, I heard some sound come out from office thn my eye sight quickly move to the direction thr. During tht time, I saw a guy was pushing out by a man. I think wt the guy did until he forcing out by the GM. When the guy turn the face to my area here, only I realised tht he was my ex- lecturer. He ady dissappear for a long time n v dunno y he resigned or fired by principle. I juz saw the GM forcing him out from our college. and shouted " GET OUT FROM MY COLLEGE!" Bt the ex-lecturer still open the door n come in again. Not only tht, I oso heard the office was very noisy like somebody quarrel fierce wif each other bt i cant c anything. I heard my principle scolding "他妈的!你给我滚!" and she still gt scolding something bt i cant hear clearly.
After tht, my ex-lecturer quickly run in to the office bt he was blocking by a security guard. I heard he shouted "FLAMINGO! FLAMINGO! " After tht, he again pushing out by the security guard and his wife who is my baking theory & nutrition's lecturer nw was walking out from the office and she put her hand on face like be injured.
My ex lecturer shouted loudly " STUDENT! This college dun hv license, dun believe thm!" and thn he oso said " 我会公布你们的丑事的!" Then 1 of the staff at the admin counter said " Report Police nw!" After tht, both of my lecturer was forcing out by them and left the college.
my school principle and GM really reported to the police and paste the report on the glass in front of the cafe. I read the report and the content inside tht was mentioned about my baking theory lecturer was putting some document inside her handbag from office, thn my principle wanna check her bag bt she was nt allowed and called her husband come and fetch her back.
Now I really dunno who saying the truth and who was lying. I oso nt sure tht this college really gt license or nt. Bt if dun hv license, y students can take City & Guilds exam in the college? I think its consider an international certificate.

5 comments:

Feiz said...

do u noe some of the cert is not verified for some company from some college ??

anyway,u are so lucky !!!
what a good scene !!!

WilliAM C.Y. said...

City & Guilds exam is international certificate? LMAO.....

@shley SH said...

Bt i'm sure tht the City and Guild certificate will b verified by lots of company. Bt it is really a nice scene. I oso get a shock!!!

BachelorBoy said...

wahhh nice scene ar...u wan more nice scene ?

Nicer scene ---> Polis come arrest ur principal and said,"Minta maaf, kolej ini tidak ada lesen, semua pelajar diminta balik tanpa ganti rugi atau apa-apa pun !!"

XD Gg

@shley SH said...

They juz reported police only bt the police din come to my college. Dun bother them la, I juz concentrate on my study enough. If nt wt can I do?! About the topic no license, I oso dunno real or nt.