Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Practical mid-term exam

On 6/11/2008 is the practical mid term exam for my group. Telling the truth, I really feel ntg at all nw. Actually I oso dunno y somemore nt feel so confidence. The time for nw is 12.31am 6/11/2008, still gt 8 1/2 hours for me to ready bt I stll not yet sleep. Luckily the exam is group by group. If I move to diploma on next year, all will become individual exam and will b more challenging, especially C&G exam. Haiz!!! How to find out my confidence ya???
Yesterday afternoon, v went to kepong for our lunch thn Jia Wen brought us to the pastry shop which is near by thr only. V bought some ingredient for practice. Whn v back to skul, the time ady past to 3pm. Thn v start our job step by step.
I m super unhappy to the products tht v made bcz it was really worse. The egg tart base too hard because they put less 250g butter and some of the egg tart's filling nt done at all cz v using small oven n the temp adjusted too high. The cream caramal which I made nt enough cooked. Another product is muffin. Tis 1 lagi teruk cz the middle part still gt some nt enough cooked.
After tht, v brought all the products into chef office and ask him to gv some opinion. He juz said actually all the product still ok and the main problem is the temp of the oven v never control well. So its cause our product become like tht. All the temp muz control well depends on the oven tht v use. Tht day I went back home around 7.30pm n luckily the way I back dun hv JAM!!!
Chef's opinion really help me a lot. After tht, I know wt should I take care during the exam. h3h3!!!

2 comments:

Feiz said...

one time fail...
doesnt mean u will fail all the time....
gambateh wor !!

@shley SH said...

Tq wo. My exam past oredi lo n consider ok oso bt of cz still nt very puas la. I will try my best.