Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family photo

Juz nw after I back from my mum work place then I having my lunch at home. After finish lunch, my father came back and wanna go to fotorex with my sis to take her graduation's photo and our family photo. My sis ask me to follow them to take care the car while they taking back the photo. I din say anything and juz follow them. After reach to the place, both of them walked into the shop and I left in the car to wait for them. After a few min, they walked out from the shop and I saw a big frame with my family photo and the photo album. I opened the album and saw photos in the car on the way back to home. The big frame family photo really beautiful, the colour quite bright and all the faces inside the photo looks extremely nice. XD!!! Not only tht, my sis graduation's photo oso very nice and the photo which I took with bro sis or daughter mummy oso valuable. ^-^ I Love all the photos so much!!!



Sister and brother

Family (scanned from album)


Sister (scanned from album)


Daughter and mummy (scanned from album)

4 comments:

choonkuan said...

kenapa muka awak nampak muram geh?..hahahahha...

@shley SH said...

ahaha, i oso dunno y bt during tht time i really feel tht i m smiling ge wo. The cameraman oso said like gt ppl bunuh family aku. h3h3!!! Luckily I got a smiling face in another big frame family photo.

yiuyiu said...

wow..so leng lui wor...HAHAHA..

@shley SH said...

haha... whr gt??? my face looks very "smelly"!!! haha!!! Anyway, thx ya!!!