Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Last day for sem2....

Today is my last day for my sem 2 and oso my last paper which is f&b.For tis sem final exam, I really never touch any book cz bz for my assignment n oso dunno wt should I going to study.
Today after exam, I suppose to go back home on the spot, bt my fren 1 me to teach her the costing for the assignment. So I stay back for awhile to wait for her group member come back n teach altogether. 10min.... 20min.... was past bt her group member still nt yet come back, suddenlly my bro called me n asked me wt time come back. I told him around 1pm and when i look at the clock, the time oredi reached to 12pm which mean I still gt 1 hour left. Then my fren quickly called her group member to checked whether wt time they will reached to skul, the answer is they still at kepong to print assginment photo. I hv no choice so I follow my fren to giant to look for stg then go back skul again. Finally her group member back to skul oredi then i quickly take out my example and teached them fast and clearly. After tht, I rush to my mum work place to help her pay the astro and maxis in carrefour's post office. When I walked to down floor, I saw Mr. IT inside the cosway thn I walked to thr silently and said " Mr. Foo, curi tulang again ah?!!!" ahahaha!!! He replied me :" U curi tulang la!" I said whr gt n I juz back from skul only, ok?!!!
After tht I paid the bill then I walked back to my mum work place and take my food thn ciao cz my bro need to use car. Really 赶到命都没!!!
The following day is for me to preapre the christmas eve and oso going to help my fren's church make cookies to sell. Tis consider 义工吧!!!Anyway, I juz can waiting for my fren to call me thr.

1 comment:

Feiz said...

not really understand what u try to say...anyway...义工is good work...keep it on